Do you have what it takes to work at Vanilla?
- You absolutely need to care about delivering value to our customers. We’ve learned that you can’t pay someone to care about their performance – they either do or don’t.
- If joining as an experienced hire, you need to have solid ERP functional and/or technical skills and a track record of successful delivery work on projects.
- You will probably have real life industry experience, working on an internal ERP project team in a core team/super user role.
- Your communication style will be simple and direct.
- You will be committed to doing a great job for your customers and, in return, receiving recognition from both them and us.
- You will like dealing with people and have good interpersonal skills.
- In return, we’ll be able to offer you a varied and interesting career and with varied and generally interesting colleagues. We offer competitive salaries and all consultants share in the company’s profits through the Vanilla Solutions Consultant Bonus Scheme.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in any of the positions listed below, please complete the form below or send your CV and a covering letter to Kirstyn.Brown@vanilla.tech.
Current Vacancies at Vanilla
Project Managers – Click here for job description
Project Delivery Co-ordinator – Click here for job description
Infrastructure Engineer – Click here for job description
Marketing Manager – Click here for job description
Supply Chain/Manufacturing Consultant – Click here for job description