Vanilla’s Flexible Support for IFS Applications™ is designed to provide a support option to meet transitional, short-term or variable business needs.
Flexible IFS support provides access to our expertise to provide you with the help and assistance you need when you need it. We establish a simple agreement with you which enables you to utilise our support service on a flexible basis. This can be as a back-up service to your own support mechanisms and may be used on a short-term basis to deal with specific events or simply as a safety net.
Our flexible support service is delivered from our Support Centre in Newcastle upon Tyne, so UK-based staff will take care of you.
On-boarding for our flexible support customers is usually a quick and easy process, where we build knowledge of the key elements of your operational processes and challenges in order that the value from our expertise can be realised from the outset.
The Benefits of Vanilla’s Flexible Support for IFS
- No long-term commitment
- Can be targeted to handle peaks and troughs of business operating cycles
- An attractive operating model for variable support needs
- Access to Vanilla’s expertise as issues arise
- Functional and technical capability to provide the expertise you need
- Flexible support hours that suit your business and needs
- Charges in line with usage
If your business is in need of external IFS support, contact us.