Vanilla is a proud sponsor of the 2021 Change for Good Awards.
New from IFS this year, they recognise sustainability excellence within our collective customer community. Entries are open until 31st August. There are five award categories: –
- Best use of IFS technology in a sustainability initiative
- Most innovative solution for sustainability
- Journey of transformation to a sustainable business
- Social impact
- Individual contribution.
There are also plenty of reasons why entering these awards is a great idea. Here are our top five: –
- Embedding sustainability practices is not only ‘the right thing to do’ but these awards provide an excellent platform for our industry to share the stories of those that are planning to ‘build back better’, and to inspire others to follow in their footsteps.
- Win. Environmental sustainability also makes good business sense. For example, consumers, according to a global study by ING, will abandon companies that don’t help them ‘reduce, reuse and recycle’. Lenders are offering sustainability-linked loans with more attractive terms in an effort to reduce risk from regulation and changing consumer preference. Business-to-business buyers are making circular economy inroads in e-waste, plastic packagingand other categories. 55% of investors in a study by asset management giant Schroders say investing sustainably delivers better returns.
- Free and straightforward to enter, winners have access to prizes such as free licenses to use IFS’s Sustainability Module when it launches later this year, case study profiles and media awareness. We expect they’ll benefit from talent attraction and retention too.
- Winners will be invited to dine with Lewis Pugh (UN Patron of the Oceans) and IFS CEO, Darren Roos in Scotland during the United Nations Climate Change Conference of the Parties (COP26) in November 2021. Perhaps you’d like to be there?
- Count. Winners will be invited to become founding members of the IFS Sustainability Council, an advisory group, that will meet with key IFS decision makers to support the IFS sustainability product strategy and development. It is a unique opportunity to make your voice heard.
Entries will be reviewed by a judging panel that includes: –
- Lewis Pugh, the United Nations Patron of the Oceans and IFS’s new Sustainability Ambassador
- Jacqueline de Rojas, President at techUK, business advisor and advocate for diversity and inclusion, and
- Michelle Lancaster, Director, Sustainability at Microsoft.
Entry is simple and straightforward; you’ll need a short summary of your project and benefits, and to answer three category-specific questions. You can also upload any supporting materials. What are you waiting for? Start your IFS Change for Good sustainability award entry today.